Looking for someone to build me a proton pack!

Due to limited time, i’m looking to buy a finished GB1 pack. Anyone out there up for the task or has any recommendations?

Thanks much!

hyb808

Hopefully you have about 2500-3K ready to go. GB1 packs are more rare due to their custom ribbon cable and a few harder to find fittings

If you aren’t married to a perfect GB1 pack then it can be a bit cheaper but a fully assembled pack with light and sound is still $1,500+

Check out this recently posted thread with links to others on the forum who will build pack on commission.

http://www.gbfans.com/community/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=39822

Thanks for the input!

I would strongly suggest you check out the blacklisted seers and feedback forum, too. There are a lot of blacklisted sellers who sell packs on other sites or ebay.

The notion of buying from them is tempting because they’re offering what you’re looking to buy. But please, please trust me as someone who has bought from blacklisted sellers and ignored the warnings of the community, they are blacklisted for a reason and should not be trusted.

Just checked it out. thanks! I contacted Eric Gunther.. Don’t think I saw him on the list.. Any opinions on his work?

He’s awesome and his work is great.

Thanks! Any opinion on Joe Luna?

Another guy who makes damn fine props. I’ve bought a few parts from Eric but I’ve only bought a patch from Joe. Others may have more educated opinions but my transaction went well and I admire his other work.

I can vouch for Eric here - I’ve seen his stuff upclose and personal. He’s dedicated to the craft and makes damn good solid parts. Everything is very clean and works well.

I can also vouch for Eric, I use his Aluminum parts on my Hero build and they are simply perfection. You can go wrong with either him or Joe!