I mentioned this in another thread, but thought I should share it separately so more people might see it. On my PS3, I lost a good portion of my saved data. The missions were still there, but all my scans and artifacts were gone, along with my progress videos. I decided to just go back and redo those missions and recapture them, but I couldn’t unlock the opening cinematic without restarting the whole game (which I decided to do after saving my old data on a flash drive). It really stinks…
Just wanted to know if anyone else had that problem and to warn people about it so they backup their game data just in case.
I started my game on my bro’s PS3 and transferred the saved game to mine. Now I ave no trophies and when I “earn” one a message appears saying You Did Not Earn a Trophy… any help?
I don’t know if Trophies transfer with the game data or not. But that message that you didn’t earn a trophy is weird. I haven’t lost any trophies (thank goodness).
I don’t know if this helps; but in order to replay a game, you need to have it at the same level or difficulty. If you played in casual, you have to repaly it in casual to not lose everything. If you played in Proffesional, you have to replay it in professional…and the same for experience. Does that help you guys at all ? If not then I’m sorry for wasting your time.
Happened to me as well on my Xbox. I was up to the Library level, about half way through and at the checkpoint I quit the game, as I had to go to work. The next day I played it, I noticed that my artifacts were gone and I was missing all of the movies except the Opening scene and the Library movie, however I was able to replay the levels prior. The Ghosts I scanned were in my TSG, but on the “Replay Mission” menu I had 0/? ghosts and artifacts. Needless to say I was not happy. Now that I just beat the game, I have to go back and REDO those levels. By the way, anyone know where the “Disco Pants” are??
Disco pants are found in the return to the Sedgewick. Head toward the Alhandra Ballroom corridor and there’s a little corner full of black slime and a dancing pair of Bellbottoms… Without anyone in them! oooooooooo spooky… :walterpeck:
Thanks. What had occurred to me about the pants was maybe that was an in-joke for Dan Akroyd fans. In the Blues Brothers movie, when Jake and Elwood drive through the mall, Elwood points out “Disco Pants and haircuts!” to which Jake replies “This place has got everything!!”