JerryT:
So of the 6 figures, 2 are all new characters and 4 are variants. It’s likely that of those 4, there will be one each of the Ghostbusters.
There’s already been Courtroom Peter, and we know Slimebower Winston. So there’ll be some kind of Ray and some kind of Egon, I bet.
Probably Lab Coat Egon and Courtroom Ray with the other Scoleri, or something. Or maybe a new type of Ray, like the sewer gear from GB2?
And Louis is one of the new ones. I hope the other is Vigo, but maybe Dana or Janine.
Is the 7th figure the Marshmallow Ray, or something else? It sounds like SDCC “item” might not be a figure. Especially if Marshmallow Ray counts as the 7th.
It should be something else. Marshmallow Ray is an exclusive for joining Club Ecto so he doesn’t count.
Speaking of marshmallow and variants, what’s to stop them from slathering Peck with white goo and packaging him with a Police Blockade or something?
The fact that it won’t sell unless it comes with an accurate Ecto-1.
You’ve got hope! :lol: We’d be lucky if they threw in a fire hydrant and a chunk of sidewalk.
I would so buy that.
the fire hydrant / sidewalk base would be the cherry on top.
JerryT
February 8, 2011, 9:57pm
25
I don’t think Vigo or an all new character would be the comic con exclusive. They’d probably want to put that out in the regular line so they can sell it wider.