mardraven intro

hey my name is mardraven and I am a big gb fan since oh about 2nd grade. :sigh:

Saw the cartoons, have the movies in many diffrent forms and i make my own costumes and props.I actually won 2nd place in my college costume contest one time when i went as a full on ghostbuster. Im 28 years old and i graduated from the university of texas pan american (under anthropology) and i can hold a conversation about ghostbusters for hours if i find another fan to just shoot the breeze with. I also am an artist and I have been fortunate to have some friends who have their hand in the theater dept so i have helped work on props and costumes for productions (i.e. last year i worked on The evil dead musical). I knew about gbfans and im actually a part of the gb message board but I decided today to join all aspects of gb message boards to further get more axcess to the ghostbusters in all areas.

Im from south texas and if you ever want to chat send me a message. See you around :slight_smile:

Hello there mardraven! Welcome aboard :mrgreen: