Maritime/ Atlantic Ghostbusters going live

With the recent events at Hal-Con 2015 I’ve discovered there are enough people to create a franchise for the Atlantic Provinces.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1655848958037759/

image

So yeah, while we don’t have a firehouse persay , and we are spread out between three provinces, we are a small but mighty group.

I’m not in that picture, but I’m with yah’s “in spirit” haha

Good grief, I remembered my login lmao Sorry I missed it guys. Glad to join in future stuffs though :smiley:

EDIT: I think I need some profile updates lol

Introducing the new Logo of the MGBs (Maritime Ghostbusters)

image

Some shots of the first semi-official MGB meet up (the NS part anyway lol) for the new GB2016 movie :love:

and Mellie epic failed, no jumpsuit or GB shirt to speak of, so I loaned her my PKE

I was first on the scene suited up

image

After Ethan got changed

image

Strike a pose!

image

We had to at least try crossing the streams!

![image](http://www.gbfans.com/images/pb/jay_tigran/DSC_0024 copy_zpszbf6e0ej.jpg)

Ben arrives channeling his inner Fonzy

image

And finally four of the MGBs together

image

you posted my shame? lol I’m working on it ok!!! :stuck_out_tongue: new suit coming up for Hal-Con!

Well folks, behind the scenes it’s been a hell of a year as we’ve slowly been forming and gathering members, equipment, etc etc, and the MGBs are going to be in almost full force come Nov 5th for Hal-Con 2016!!!

Hopefully Mel will remember her jumpsuit this time :wink:

Hey gang.

I’m in! I filled out the questionnaire that came with the CBC article and have beed chatting with Shayne in Moncton.

Good times ahead!

What is this questionnaire? :smiley: I’m hoping to join in this fun [I’m Annapolis Valley]!

Yo!

I was just curious if anyone is still around since the group’s FB page is gone.