Matty PKE Meter For Sale

Hi All,

I’m looking to down size my GB collection a bit. I have (3) Matty PKE Meters available if anyone is interested. All 3 are brand new, never used in the original box ( crate and white mailer). The only time they were opened was to see if they worked. I then removed the batteries to protect them in storage. You may need to supply batteries as I’m not sure what the restriction on shipping them nor do I want them to ruin your item if the leak. I’m asking $200.00+Shipping. PM me if you are interested. I can supply pictures for those that are interested. Thanks !

Price adjustment bump.

1 Like

1 Spoken for 2 still available.

What was the price adjustment

They were at $240 but he dropped them to $200 Sycko

Nice…Interested

Currently I have 2 spoken for. If the deals fall through I will post availability in the thread… I’m debating on selling my last one or not though. Ive never used it so I guess I wont miss it. Thanks everyone for the interest so far !

Deals apparently fell through, so all (3) PKE’s are still available !

Would you sell all 3 of them on a bulk deal?

We may be able to work something out. PM me with your details. Thanks !

Still available

how much for the last one? take pity on me

PMed!

Yes any still available?

Thanks everyone who contacted me. I have 1 left now.

~ John

Thanks everyone all the PKE’s are now sold. Keep an eye out though if you need an Matty figures as I have multiples I am looking to part with. I will take inventory this weekend and list them here.

~ John

What line? 12" GB1’s? I am missing I do believe Ray… so …partially interested.