Matty Trap and Neutrino Wand

  • Rob Miller

-Oak Park, IL US

Shipping is included in the continental US. I accept Paypal and I’m not looking for trades.

Matty Collector Neutrino Wand: SOLD

Comes complete with all packaging. Mint condition and all the lights and everything works. Just been sitting on my shelf never used at a con.

Matty Collector Ghost Trap: SOLD

Missing the packaging and GB2 conversion bars. Has the GB1 red bars installed on the trap. Works perfectly and complete otherwise. Never been used at a con, just sitting on display.

I would be interested in the trap

PM relied to

The Ghost Trap is now SOLD

If that thrower doesn’t sell in a week, I’ll have no choice but to ■■■■■■ it up!

Zeta, I won’t complain if you buy it :slight_smile:

I REALLY wanna, but the funds aren’t quite there yet!

Really interested in the neutrino wand of its still available.

Sent you a pm spidey