MCM london comic con

Anybody of the UK Ghostbusters gonna gear up and go? I’m coming over from Zurich with all my gear and was hoping to meet some other ghost heads.

MCM in May is very crowded, and I for one won’t be GB’ing. Although Ash and Dayne usually do from GB London. Ask them in the thread below :slight_smile:

i’ll be around doing shoots, but unless i get bored and suit up just to wear in my suit / boots for the day, i won’t be in costume

I’m planning on going on the Saturday in full gear. Last time I went to MCM was years ago when I was still a student and I went in an anime costume. I’m looking forward to going as a Ghostbuster, I’m hoping it won’t be so crowded that I regret it.

MCM tickets are sold out, so good luck with those crowds mate!!!

So I am guessing from a few comments that this con is really crowded?

crowded isn’t the word for it… overcrowded doesn’t do it justice… MCM is always packed way beyond what any normal person would consider safe or habitable.

it’s not a con i’d recommend going in full pack for anyone… it’s just too crowded and hectic… chances are if you go in full pack, it’s going to get bumped, knocked, and bashed all over the place by crowds of people… that’s even if the thugs… ahem, security, let the pack through their bulls#!t ‘rules’

Aha I had no idea it was such an ordeal…I guess I will try my best lol.if it gets too much I will just throw on street clothes.well if any of you see a lone buster cruising around come say hi .

lol will do… i’ll probably just be in buster outfit, no pack though… it’s easily recognisable, and has my tog name on it as well… not to mention comfy and easy to move around in… and bonus, pockets lol

I wish you luck.

It didn’t used to be so bad, but it’s definitely become less enjoyable over the last few years.

One of the worst instances I heard of occurred a few years back. The same weekend that MCM Expo was on, there was also a religious event… and several of the attendees of the religious event accosted people visiting MCM Expo.

yeah that event was atrocious… sort of 50/50 now though, as they hire out the entire Excel building so no other events are on, but they cram so many customers in that it’s packed beyond belief…

if any 'busters head up though, look for the 'buster wandering around with camera gear and come and say hi lol

I’ll be there with pack! I made mine out of card and its much less deep than in the films - so It isnt too nasty to handle! god knows about the prop rules though… should get in ok I think.

Look out for me!

I went last October first time bust’in with my pack