I’m from Michigan and I’ve been a GB fan since I saw the movie in the 80’s and it got me interested in the paranormal and now I’m a real ghosthunter. I was just curious if anyone else here has interest in the paranormal besides the GB movies?
The great part is because I am a ghosthunter I’ve actually seen actually seen full torsoed apparitions and I even photographed one!
I’m from Michigan too, and aved GB fan who is looking for a website that sells props for GB fans like me and I hope to make a GB fan movie that feats Wendigo and The Headless Horsemen.
Let me know if you need any CGI work for your film, I’m also a CG artist. Currently I’m doing some stuff for 3 BSG & 2 Star Trek fan films, depending on what you need done I’ll see what I can do.
Wow, you’ve actually seen something. All I’ve ever heard were a few noises. Then again, aside from Michigan State, where my friend goes, I don’t really know that many places in Michigan. But hey yea, I’m also into the Paranormal, supernatural, what ever you would like to call it.
Matter of fact Ghost Hunters is my favorite show on TV and yes Ghostbusters actually got me interested in the super natural.
I watch all those shows Ghost Hunters, Ghost Adventures, Most Haunted. The idea of hunting ghosts actually stems from my love of Ghostbusters all the TV shows just fuel my interest in the paranormal.
To date I have taken at least 3-4 photos of apparitions which I hope to get put on my own website sometime in the not so distant future.
Thanks to seeing the Ghostbuster movie when I was about 3 or 4, I have spent more time than I can recall studying the paranormal, checking out rumored “haunted houses” (not the ones people do for Halloween mind you) when I got older and other things of that nature
from michigan here and im a firm believer in the paranormal, and have done many many intvestagations in michigan all over from Mt. Pleasant to Ann Arbor to Kzoo to South Bend IN about over 100 seen a few things here and there and i know some great locations too