Can someone hook me up with the midi files Zack put together? I’ve been playing around with soundfonts and wanted to have a crack at a couple.
I asked the same thing. The midis are all saved in mp3 format sadly. ![]()
I’m gonna go through later this evening and get em all in one folder. ![]()
Lets see if this works. I think its everything of notoriety. lol I even threw in I think something I abandoned.
[attachment pending: Copy of midiformat.rar]
You are a legend Zack! Thank you so much! I’ll hit you back once I’ve had a proper play around ![]()
Hi, could I please get those midis as well. The midis are wonderful and rare, and would like to have as many of them as possible, no matter how small the musical cue.
Are those midi files still available? [emoji4]
Hey everyone, here awake at work overnight, still amazed this gets replies! Haha I can’t tell you where my files are now. On a disc somewhere. I would just recommend going to my YouTube for now though they are midis as mp3s YouTube.com/zackgb
Really waching youtube better than trying to find here