Mmmmm... Bustin' Makes Me Feel.... Good ^_^

Hi Ghosties!!

My name is Terra, I am a long time fan.. I just turned 28 this past September, my earliest memory is actually of seeing Ghostbusters at a drive-in theater with my parents circa late 1984… I’ve been in love with the franchise ever since… I had the biggest crush on Egon when I was little and I pretty much played with Ghostbusters toys more than anything else in the 80s…

I own a few collectibles, including that “Ghostbusters: The Return” novel from 2004, The new Stay Puft Bank and all of the comics (Real Ghostbusters and the newer stuff)… I am currently seeking a good condition Ecto-1 model or die-cast..

I also play Ghostbusters: The Video Game quite often on PS3, so if you are looking for someone to play multiplayer with, feel free to add my PSN ID: LilRaveGirl

Heheh… there is a ton more I could go on about, i’m sure… I’m just happy to find a community that has as much enthusiasm for the Ghostbusters as I do..

Speaking of enthusiasm… here is a silly webcam shot from earlier this year, I need to take more pics in my GB wear…

oooh and here is part of my display shelf, but i have GB stuff scattered all over the room…

xoxo,

Terra

Nice to meet ya mate,welcome to GB fans :cool:

welcome aboard! Is that the new Stay puft bank??

Thanks for the welcomes!! :slight_smile:

Yeps, that’s the diamond select Stay Puft bank with the little Ecto-1 Keychain from the video game amazon slimer edition, the Slimer/Logo sculpture from the video game set is on another shelf.. I’ll have to get a good pic of all my stuff..

Welcome Aboard! :blush:

I like that shirt friend! :cool:

Welcome to the site.

I haven’t seen that shirt yet!

haha yeah its one of my favorite shirts… Hot Topic had them around the beginning of the year, they didn’t last long unfortunately..

-Terra

Terra! =]

Had a blast playing GB with ya :slight_smile: :cool:

Hello Terra. Welcome to gbfans.

Who’d a thunk Kylie Griffin actually existed…

I mean… Who’d a thunk Kylie Griffin actually existed! Damn!

…I’m sorry I wasn’t listening.

Ya know… I’ve wanted to cosplay as her since the 90s… girl had style..

Those orange pads/vest might be a bit uncomfy however… heh

Anyways, thank you all so much for the welcome!!

hugs

Terra

I’m so Jealous of that Tshirt. For Serious like.

Either way, welcome! Always great to see more girls around here.