Originally, I had my speaker mounted on the motherboard. But, now that I have a Spengler plate I feel like there are too many holes near the Anovos vent. I was thinking of using 4 hex bolts and securing them with resin to the pack. Included picture for reference. The hex bolts would be straightened. Just wondering if this is a bad idea and if this would ruin the speaker over time.
Hmm, I don’t even think I’d trust the motherboard that comes with the Anovos kit. I would personally buy or make a new board, but if you want to keep that one them maybe seal up your old holes and mount it somewhere towards the middle or the top. Hope this helps you out!
I’m not a fan of it either. However, it is my first proton pack and there were a lot of trial and error situations. I do eventually plan to replace the motherboard all together.
I’ve sealed up the old holes. If I were to mount it the way in the picture, would the metal interfere with the speaker? I’ll probably end up mounting it somewhere else on the motherboard.
