Mueller novel reprints

Don’t think I’ve seen this posted anywhere on here yet…?

https://www.dreadcentral.com/news/321565/original-ghostbusters-ghostbusters-ii-novelizations-reprinted-next-month/

Personally I read the Larry Milne novel so these are new to me.

I bought the GB2 novelization when it came out, and found the GB1 Mueller later. I look forward to a new printing I won’t feel so nervous about touching :lol: Link to some trivia about them for those who don’t mind spoilers to books written thirty-plus years ago:

http://www.ectozone.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=434

http://www.ectozone.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=497

I like the idea, but that cover art is just not good at all to me. Plus it uses “2” instead of II. Gah!

1 Like

I’m pretty excited for it. I hope it’s the kind of paper you can mark up with pencils and pens and highlighters. As a kid I’d highlight technical terms, underline “cool” sentences with pen and use pencil to add definitions for words I struggled with then erased them when I had them memorized. My vintage copies were a mess by the time I was done. I’d love to do that all over again for old time sake.

Anyone know how I can DM a Moderator about a certain creep that goes out of their way to dislike all my posts? I’m done with this BS.

To contact a Moderator, click on their username - this’ll take you to the mod’s profile. From there, you should be able to see a grey speech bubble, which is the button for sending private messages. Pop on over to my profile or Fritz’s (he’s also a Mod) and click on the speech bubble to send us a message.

I’m that “creep”, kingpin. Every time I come across your posts, pizzarat, you’re complaining about something. Every. Time. I would prefer not to come across your posts, believe me. I’ve even looked for an ignore option. But if you need the mods to ban me, go ahead. If that means I dont have to read your incessant whiny posts, I welcome it.

If you go to a person’s profile, and click “Add Foe,” that will hide all of their posts on the forums.

Pipped me to the post, many thanks for refreshing my memory, Sav. :slight_smile:

twmedford23, hopefully that should resolve things… Though it also is best to try use the down-vote option sparingly.

Hooray, we all win!

Move over, Lord of the Rings. The novelizations of Ghostbusters 1, 2 and 3 will be the most important book trilogy ever. :boogieman:

I remember when the 1999 VHS and DVD releases came out. They used “2” instead “II” and it’s never looked right since.

Just got mine in the mail this week! Even more awesome is Audible is releasing an audiobook version in August!!!