MW3 Clan seeking new members

Hi all:

   I belong to a clan named BOR3.  We are currently seeking new members for some upcoming big clan battles.  We are a group who is adult minded, no over excessively cussing, no trash talking.  We do hold a code of conduct to protect ourselves along with all other 360 gamers.  If you would like to join a group who likes to have fun and compete a lot drop me a line either here on gbfans or on xbox 360.  My gamertag is renny110.

I thought that was the whole point of live. Count me out then

I’m on PS3 :cry:

nerds.

And what exactly are u Mr protoncharger lol sophisticated? NOT!!! Lol

Yeah, I tend to trash talk a lot… but even then my mic is broken right now.

Well when you get a new mic hit me up would love to have ya zombie