My Collection..

So I believe that toys should be played with, not locked up in cases. On the other hand, I have a good number of rare stuff, that I protect. I have no plans on ever selling any of these, so what does it matter? My four year old son is in love with Ghostbusters, all thanks to my Ghostbusters tattoo. So here are the bits of my collection that I have pictures of, I just joined up on here and will be taking more pictures later of my collection. Enjoy this small taste.

Polish Ghostbuster Movie Poster I just ordered. Not here yet but on the way. I also have two US posters of the first film, a Japanese one, and a mini poster for GB2. Sadly only one poster is framed at the moment.

image

Polish Ghostbusters by Chuch of Atom, on Flickr

My son with my old broken and busted firehouse and the Ecto-1

image

OldHouse by Chuch of Atom, on Flickr

Some of my vehicles.

image

GhostbusterVehicles by Chuch of Atom, on Flickr

Some of my figures.

image

GhostbusterFigures by Chuch of Atom, on Flickr

My son playing with the PKE Meter replica from Mattle

[image

PKE Son by Chuch of Atom, on Flickr

My initial set up for my collection. All of the previous pictures stuff is featured here except from the PKE Meter.

image

Partial Set Up by Chuch of Atom, on Flickr

I have a box full of art work, books, albums, toys etc still yet to be put up or framed, the box for the proton pack, the board game, as well as another shipment of toys coming from a friend. So it’s filling out quite nicely.

Nice collection ya’ got there, I never saw the poster, very interesting. Keep up the collection pal and cheers

The second part of my collection. I have another batch of stuff coming in the mail this week. I also have about 15 shirts. Which I will take pictures of later. I plan on going through and taking pictures of each thing individually. This part of my collection has more rare stuff in it.

image

Part 2 by Chuch of Atom, on Flickr