My Contained (for now) Collection...

Managed to pick up a Milsbo cabinet from Ikea over the weekend, so I was finally able to unbox the Haslab Pack & Two in the Box. Uniforms can stay in the cupboard, but at least most of the collection is contained:

1 Like

Looks great, love the inclusion of screen used books to go with the Tobins Spirit Guide.

I also have that same case. It’s great.

Picked up a sign to go with the books :cool:

Nice, I dig your books, makes your collection stand out for sure.

nice

Beautiful display! I dig seeing the pack in the cabinet with the rest of it!!

I need to get one of these cabinets just for the Haslab Ectos , Lego’s and figures! With 6 packs and 2 more in the works, the cabinets would be expensive. They’re going to just get hung on the walls…

Setup looks great though!!