3D printed this the last few weeks and finally got it all sanded, textured, painted, and assembled this week. Motherboard is painted and drying now, frame and electronics come this week.
I’m missing a few stickers (en route) - and I know people will find stuff wrong with it, but for my first pass, I’m ecstatic with how it came out.
Wand parts printing now!
Tons more pics here for anyone interested: 3D Printed Ghostbusters Proton Pack - Album on Imgur
Looking good, Waterhouse! 
Coming out the gate strong! Great looking pack! Did you print the elbows, resistors, Clippard and brass fittings as well?
Awesome. They look great. Fantastic job on cleaning up the prints 
Looks fantastic! It’s so awesome that scratch built packs of this quality can be built from 3d prints! When I was a kid I was making my first pack out of plastic signs from the hardware store and a cake pan for the cyclotron lol Can’t wait to see the thrower!
The rest of my stickers arrived. Frame mounted, but I want to redo my motherboard-to-shell mounts. Electronics arrived and thrower parts finished printing. Lots to do!
Nice texture there On the pack. It makes it look like cast iron.