My GB B-day....

Recently celebrated my birthday in GB style complete with GB logo cake. I know its not a perfect cake, but its pretty darn close. As you can see Slimer tried to wreck all the fun and gobble up my cake!

You can see a pic of my wife and me in all our GB glory in the background.

Nice cake, dude! :cool:

I think I’m a little upset I wasn’t invited to this. :stuck_out_tongue:

Personally, I think it looks damned fine.

Slash delicious.

hip hip hooray for the crush grape…

Its not a party without Grape Crush!!!

my birthday is in a week. if i don’t get a ghostbusters cake, i will be disappointed

Cake looks great cyclo.

Our commander-in-chief had his birthday party a couple weeks back. His wife had our logo put on it like they do with photos. Several places refused due to copyright issues, but luckily one did.

I personally really want a cookie cake shaped like the no-ghost.

“PUNCH THE CAKES!!!”

When I was little I had a Ghostbusters birthday party, complete with cake shaped like the logo. Spoke to my aunt who made the cake only to find out she sold the ghostbusters shaped cake pan years ago for like a dollar. How awful right?

Oh well, maybe one day again I will have my GB cake again… Or maybe, I’ll just take one of yours!

HA! I saw your pictures on Flickr, Cyclo. I was wondering if you were on a board somewhere.

Excellent looking cakes all round.

My birthday’s in 2 weeks. Any takers?

mine is in 4 days. me first.

Today was my best friend (and fellow ghosthead)'s birthday, so in the spirit of things, I too, made a cake:

He loved it, but I quietly decided my home was building things, not decorating cakes.

LOL! That cake is awesome! I actually had a Ghostbusters cake for my 21st birthday. Mine was just a regular cake with the symbol on it. It did look really cool, though.

Does anybody watch that Ace of Cakes show? I always thought it would be really cool to have them do a Ghostbusters cake. It could be really awesome! They could do little icing figures of the Ghostbusters, make a big Stay Puft, maybe Slimer. Maybe the cake itself could be the firehouse, or the Ecto-1 or something cool like that.

Awesome cakes everyone :smiley: Love the Slimer puppet. While we’re all posting cakes, hopefully not to take anything away from the others, here’s one my mom made for my 4th birthday! Plenty of people have probably seen it in my other topic. :blush:

The last year my GF gave me a GB cake too, and it kicked ass!!

I’ve seen that Ace of Cakes show a couple of times now. I want either a firehouse or full size proton pack cake.

well when I got married, my co workers did this for me:

My 21st birthday on the 17th, two or three days ago invloved me getting drunk.

It was just as good, though I would have loved a GB cake. Best part though? After 12 drinks I had no hangover and didn’t throw up!

A Proton Pack cake would be pretty cool. I never had anything GB related on my birthdays.