Hey guys,
I’ve been a pretty silent member of this community for a while but I’m not much of a forum poster. I’m a member of the NOVA GB team. I have wanted to be a video game journalist for a while now and have finally gotten a job doing just that. I got a job doing writing for a new gaming website called GamerGaia.
They have a cool new social networking feature and tons of awesome content (some of it by me) on the site and I would really appreciate it if you guys would check it out. My real name is James Pungello and that is the name you will see on the site for my articles or my profile on Gamer Connect (the social networking function of the site)
If you are into games check the site out and sign up for a free profile. Friend me and if you have questions or suggestions for content or anything else feel free to contact me.
Thanks for checking it out and supporting me as I go after my dream job (my real-life dream job, of course I’d be a Ghostbuster if that existed!)
Here’s the link to the site http://www.gamergaia.com
Cheers!