My pack........

Some may remember me from a few years ago, others may not. It doesn’t really matter at all.

Just thought that I should share my finished props with you guys since I learned so much from these forums.

The flightsuit is my father’s old kakhi one. Not s/a.

I scratch built a PKE meter (sort of a RGB design with a movie-style paintjob)

The proton pack is all scratch built. mostly plywood and found objects. Lighting is achieved with simple circuits. no chasing cyclotron lights or anything. just steady lights.

Webbing belt is a really faded green, cause that’s what I have.

Definetly cant complaine about that pack. The lighting and bumper look really good. Nice job

I dig the black zippers on the uniforms as well. Not a fan of the color of the uniform itself, but if it’s good enough for you, it doesn’t matter what other people think. That’s one of the things I’ve learned from this hobby… gotta please yourself first! :stuck_out_tongue:

i like it, the pack is really cool, and the uniform is actually even cooler than most. excellent job man.

what did you make the cigarette from? : P

Yeah, I like the dark zippers–it’s different. The pic is a little blurry but looks ok. Is it a scratch built, kit built or what?

Wow!

The overall suit looks great!

Nice job dude!

Suit looks awesome very unique!

Sorry for the fuzzy pics, taken with a cell phone.

The pack is completely scratch built. Plywood, bondo and found parts.

The cigarette is made form a white bic pen since I don’t smoke.