My quick & cheap goggle build

Thought I would share my building I have been working away at 2 Ghostbuster costumes since the 1st of October. I decided to gear up and be a ghostbuster with my wife for an annual Halloween Party this year. I lurked all over the forum pages here and gathered ideas and knew I was going to make a uniform, googles, and proton pack (a ghost trap was a little much for me to add to my plate with only 26 days for a build) I am not going for exact screen accurate costumes, but I did not want anyone to think I was a Maytag repairman either. I want others to really go WOW…Ghostbusters when I show up. So I am having to do a double build (since my wife and I are going together as Venkman and Spangler)

Started on 1 October and took me 4 days to complete the goggles, photos below:

using Norms plans basically as a guide, primer

parts and caps (used epoxy to adhere the lens parts to the googles.

Finished Product

Close enough and I can see ghost with them on.

Now on to the Proton Packs…

None of the pics are showing up on my end. Is there a way you car re-load them to your PhotoBucket?

I will reload them up …darn it!!

photo fix…here some photos