My uniform.....

Well, I’ve shared all my other pictures of my props for the costume, might as well share the whole thing.

Found a nice flight suit on eBay in my size for cheep. (and being that I’m such a big guy, that’s quite impressive for me) There seems to be all kind of debate over the color of the flight suit on these boards, but I figure this is as close as I’m going to find. I’m using black elbow pads (hey, they’ll fade to grey eventually) and just an OD green gunbelt, so it’s not as close to details as everyone elses here. I didnt add the yellow tubing, I don’t think any common folk will notice, I didn’t even notice myself till I started looking for prop ideas, and I’m a big fan of the movies. Luckily, I already wear black boots, and I’ve got hords of black tees, so I figure I’m in good shape.

![image](So, it’s far from perfect, but what do you guys think?)

HEY MAN!! Great job!!

I like your ppack and trap! They’re very original! :wink:

Looks awesome! Good job man!.. Your proton pack and wand look pretty cool too, could we see more pictures of those?

EDIT: I just checked out your pics over in the proton pack section. That’s pretty sweet!