My Universal Studios Florida Ghostbusters Collection

My collection of various brochures, postcards, photo/souvenir/media books and trinkets of USF GB merch.

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

Awesome! Thanks for posting those pictures!

Wow! Looks awesome :slight_smile:

thanks, that’s awesome

NEW ADDITION

Universal Studios Florida Coloring Book

image

image

image

Cool collection! Any idea what’s on the 35mm reel? I have an acquaintance that scans 35mm motion picture film to 4K if you ever want to watch it.

Here’s a cool USF poster concept I added to my collection earlier this year.

image

That is a FANTASTIC poster!

How did you acquire it?

It is a “snipe” so basically a “trailer” for the theme park. Reminds of that VHS Universal use to sell "Experience the Magic of Movies, hosted by John Forsythe. I un-spooled it until I found some Spooktacular frames.

Wow, really cool collection!