My wife's Janine Costume -- Halloween '09

Hey everyone.

My lady had originally planned to go as Supergirl in a custom tailored costume.

But…

She got word she wouldn’t receive her costume in time. So we headed out to find her a replacement.

My buddies and I have been working on our uniforms for the last month or so. My girl loves comics, cult movies & videogames – but she isn’t a full fledged Ghosthead.

Much to my surprise, we found a wig that looked just like Janine’s from GB II. Add a couple different sets of glasses (both Animated & GB2 styles) – and we have my wife as GB Janine:

http://www.gbfans.com/fans/props/2890/

Enjoy!!

DMS

Damn.

:cool:

If you put a name patch where it’s supposed to go then it would look like JANINE

:sigh: --I definitely approve

Do want.

Heh, I approve.

Rad!

:crunch:

I’d touch her with a ten meter cattle prod

:cool:

<---- Jealous.

Indeed it would :slight_smile:

Maybe I can get Katarra to make it custom :wink:

Forced Perspective FTW!!!

I’d let her touch my epididymis. :wink:

Very awesome costume though, I love it.