I need one (or even three) complete GB1 uniform.
Please advise me who can do this and how much?
I need one (or even three) complete GB1 uniform.
Please advise me who can do this and how much?
Hi there!
Check my uniform’s photos online at http://vinicius.ayres.sites.uol.com.br/shop_e.htm
There you will find some photos, descriptions and prices. If it sounds good, just e-mail me in PVT at [email protected].
Thanks!
$220 for a suit??? It doesnt even include the other suit parts.
Sorry mate.
Pal,
$220.00 includes suit custom fit + 1 “No Ghost” or “No Ghost 2” patch + 1 name tag (characters or your name).
This is what this costs includes.
Let me know
Thanks
for a custom fit, it is way reasonable
That’s for sure! I paid over $200 dollars for a custom fit flight suit. It was from the same company that made them for the movie (Gibson and Barnes), but it had no patches…
$220 for a custom fit with your choice of patches is a good deal. I wish I was still in the market for one.
morguefridge, are you the guy who contacted me the other day about a fanfilm? Which included getting props and costumes?