I just got myself 2 RGB ghost figures I never had when I was a kid,I bought Bad To The Bone Ghost & Bug Eye Ghost,both in very good & complete conditon off Ebay,man I am so excited,can’t wait to receive them both! ![]()
Fascinating :sigh:
Might I suggest you start 1 thread in the “Collections” section of the boards instead separate threads in different sections? Once you get your pieces you can certainly post pictures to show them off.
Sorry,my bad,I’ve not been on forums for a while because of my lack of confidence sometimes,you know,nervousness & that last remark I made was just my way of saying I do’nt understand the other person’s comment,so sorry I did’nt mean to upset or offend anyone ![]()
On second thought,I’m insulted by that other users stupid pictures,what the hell’s the world coming to,no one is nice anymore,I mean here I am new to the forum & someone gets on my bad side,this is just why I stayed off forums in the first place 5 years ago,it just goes to show that you can’t trust anyone,I’m out of here,I can’t be bothered with this conversation,thanks for nothing,I will never post on this forum again,I do’nt belong here :twisted: ![]()
