Hey! So, what’s this I see in the store about new belts that are more grey than khaki? Are these the new gold standard?
…that’s the way they’ve always been?
I’ve been out of the loop for about a year. Last I checked, the best option was to buy a white belt and dye it grey. The ones in the shop have changed since then, and their description says they’re technically khaki but appear grey. I was just wondering how people are finding them, and whether all the belt dyeing has stopped!
I wish my pic was better (cell phone) but here’s a comparison of the movie belt to my 2 month old GBF shop version. To my eyes it does appear a bit more grey than khaki but not quite as grey as the lighting in the movie shows. To be fair, I’ve never seen the old belts and can’t speak to if they’ve changed or how.
Even though my pic isn’t great, you can at least make out that it’s a different shade than the khaki Nomex suit I had on. So I guess you could say I’ve been satisfied with the contrast as I’ve had no desire to dye it.
I see! Thanks very much for the comparison images, I appreciate it. Good to know!
Damn out of stock. I need a new one
