New Builder in Phoenix

Hey all!

Long time fan, GB has the honor of being my first movie in the theater. It’s the kinda movie that has a lifelong impact on a 6 year old :slight_smile:

It’s been a lifelong goal to build my own proton pack and I quickly found this is THE site on the internet for all things GB related. I admit I was a lurker for a bit on the equipment page until I found out about the shop, this amazing forum, and to find out the entire page is made and run by fans- not about vendors who could care less about what they sell as long as they turn a quick buck.

So! Thanks for the info about whom to avoid online. I lack the space and tools to do a build from scratch so I’ve now found a great place to get started with a good frame and all the bit’s and pieces that would take me weeks to track down by myself. The plan is to start with a classic proton pack and then branch out a bit. I’d love to eventually make a Venkman wild-west pack from the Displaced Aggression comic and then see where else that could take me.

Looking forward to getting some great advice and spending some great time here!