new dude here..

Hey what’s up. I’m Jim, 22 years old. I (obviously) love Ghostbusters. Have been obsessed w/ it since I was about 3 years old. Used to walk around as a child just quoting the movie all day, probably nto understanding most of it. My little brother’s name is Pete so I would always pretend he was Venkman and I was Ray. Actually like Ghostbusters 2 even more. It’s just funnier in my opinion. Think the new videogame looks sick. Will probably buy a PS3 just to play it. I have a Wii but the Wii version looks kinda lame.

Also equally psyched about the possibility of a third movie. That would basically be the greatest thing that could ever happen.

But anyway, hi.

Welcome!

Welcome Jim!!! :boogieman:

Welcome Ray! er.. I mean.. Jim!

yeah, this is a good time to be a Ghosthead! Welcome aboard! I’m getting the Wii version, but if it’s anything like the Lego games, the whole family can have fun. : )