Here are the AN/PVS frames I bought off a friend who owns a small military supplies store. Needs work but the frames are solid, padding is a little beaten up as well as the straps but these are gonna do just fine for me.
Update: 4/27/12 - received my two microscope adapters that I found and thought would look the best.
Update: 5/13/12 - finished the goggles after heavy consideration to NOT go with as screen accurate as possible. I decided to add my own little flair to it without the 4 alan head screw/bolts and instead went with a “welded”/attached look around the plate.
Hope these are up to par.
http://www.gbfans.com/fans/props/ecto-goggles/5835/
Looking pretty good man. Are you planning anything for lights?
I’ve always been a fan of the socket head screws used, but the idea of having a fake weld isn’t bad. If I were you though, I would rework the fake weld. Right now it looks like a glob of jb weld that’s been painted. If you decide to redo it, there’s a good tutorial for making fake welds located here: Quick tutorial for weld lines using epoxy. - Tutorials & Guides - GBFans.com.
Nevertheless, I always enjoy seeing a new goggle build 
Yeah I haven’t really decided on anything like lights and extras. I’m still debating on putting stickers on it. I have been looking at these more and more since I made them and I’m probably going to tear them back down, paint the frames, redo the plate, redo the “welds” and I may add a socket screw in between the lenses just to add something to the plate.
Thanks for the heads up on the tutorial. I will probably fix them up here in a month or so.