New GA Ghostbuster

Hello all! I am a noob, working on my costume (I bought the WRONG flight suit and now I need to start over…) with some accessories in place, a few more to get… and a PROTON PACK to create. The parts have been ordered, mostly…

Luckily, I hooked up with a solid GB team here in GA and even though I live far from them I am getting great tips.

Welcome to the madhouse. :slight_smile:

Top tip: never buy anything on an impulse, it’s almost always wrong. I’ve been hanging round here for over a year, and am only just starting to collect bits to build a pack now. Research is your friend… and there’s no finer place than this!

I hear you on this. I have been doing a good deal of research and a few fellows who have built a lot of packs turned me on to this specific shell and parts pack. Im taking things one at a time!

Sounds like you’re off to a good start then. :slight_smile: