New in these here parts

Hello,

Im a new member here and thought Id say Hi! I’ve always been a ghostbusters fan since I first saw the original in the theaters! I’m currently working on a uniform but it’s been a tough road. I’m 6’ 10" and had to find a alternate suit. I found a really close coveralls from Wahls,a little to tan but not to far off and a few less pockets. I’m working on a budget for a bit so was surprised to find a extra tall suit that close [Heck anything extra tall is awesome]I should have some pics up here soon as I am scratch building my belt gizmo and other props. It’s nice to see a GB community ana love to read and check out all the cool stuff.Thanks Chris

Man, I have it rough at 6’4". I can’t imagine being that tall. Drifire makes a 54Long that you might be able to wear. I wear a 50long.

It has its ups and downs,doors ,cars,clothes,you name it!But my tailor has got this thing looking pretty close!She does a great job adjusting things and its super long to begin with.Im also putting together a sasquatch costume that I run around at scout camp.