Hello, everyone. I’m a new member from Pennsylvania. I’ve enjoyed the series since I was a young child. When I was young, I watched the movies because they were my heroes, as an adult, I enjoy the fantastic humor and a great cast in one of the best movies of all time. I just ordered some items from the shop to finally get a jumpsuit underway, I’m so excited to see it come together! Other than that, I’m a gamer, movie watcher, reader, music fan, and occasionally enjoy small crafts such as models, drawing, etc. Any questions or want to chat, send a message my way! ![]()
I’m from New York but moved to Wescosville, PA, around where Dorney Park is and I love how laid back it is. I do however work in the Big Apple. Welcome aboard my friend.
Work in the big city, relax in PA, not a bad combination! Thank you, glad to finally become a part of this site.
My pleasure friend, I hope you further enjoy this website and may many good Ghostbusters things come your way my PA friend.