New Member Intro - Holliswood

Greetings from London, England, and new member Colin Wright, AKA Holliswood.

I have been involved with historic re-enactment, movie costuming, Steampunk and making for 30years and am excited to achieve a life long goal of having a complete GB rig. This forum and site has been a treasure trove of information and hoping to contribute in some way also. I am a cartographer and map geek by trade and am working on a replica of the Summerville seismic activity map from Afterlife. I will post about it in due time. Thanks for having me - I am here to believe you!

Greetings, Colin! You’re in good company as there’s a few groups based in or around London. :slight_smile:

Hi and thank you for the replies - Kingpin I will need to follow up on your note that there are fellow GBs in my area.

As mentioned here is my replica Summerville map. I have deviated from absolute screen accuracy by adding the Summerville school stamp which I guessed would be a good addition. Cheers. C