Hi,
My Name’s Steve, I’m from the U.K
I’ve just started building a proton pack in the U.K
Its for an 80’s fancy dress party in a couple of weeks.
The build is coming on, but it’s taking longer than I thought..
Here’s a link to my original post:
Hi,
My Name’s Steve, I’m from the U.K
I’ve just started building a proton pack in the U.K
Its for an 80’s fancy dress party in a couple of weeks.
The build is coming on, but it’s taking longer than I thought..
Here’s a link to my original post:
Where you based, Steve?
Hi kingpin,
I Live in England, West sussex, I’m out in the middle of nowhere , kind of halfway between Guildford and Brighton.
My nearest town is Horsham (10 miles away)
I’m in Crawley, So not far really
I have a pack for sale in you want one ready to rock,
But looking at your progress looks like your doing fantastic