New NoVa GBFan.

Greetings everyone. I am happy to have joined up here after recently getting the bug to build my first proton pack. I am not new to forums having been a member at the RPF for nearly 10 years, so I am not new to the culture. That being said I am a noob here and will endeavor to pay attention and use the search function properly “I have answered many of my questions already… I love search buttons” At any rate, I first saw Ghostbusters on a Bike Camp up in rural vermont when I was 13, I couldn’t get enough of it at the time. So now its time for me to add a pack to my select number of props for iconic movies. I live in Northern Virginia so if there are any other Northern Va members here just want to give a shout out. I have been communicating with a few of the members here already as I have purchased my Pack shell and started the task of getting all the parts together that I will need. I will be posting in the build threads as soon as authorized but in the meantime, glad to be here and thanks for having me.

Karst