Greetings from TX
I am new around here, but hope to be able to research and learn from the wealth of knowledge on these boards and get together a great GB suit.
Thanks for all the hospitality!
-Clint
Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk
Greetings from TX
I am new around here, but hope to be able to research and learn from the wealth of knowledge on these boards and get together a great GB suit.
Thanks for all the hospitality!
-Clint
Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk
Welcome, bro!!
I am also a new recruit in the Houston TX area–working on finding my basic HAGB suit pieces this weekend, and should have something passable ready to go within the next 2 weeks.
Happy to be here!!
~Kris Luke
TK-5157 / 501st Legion - Star Garrsion, South Texas Squad
Jedi Master Sirk-Ekul Setax / Rebel Legion - Kessel Base
Welcome to you both. Learn to ignore the flaming arrows and this site can prove a wealth of costuming and prop information. Glad to have you guys.