new scratch pack

Hi all

been a while since I’ve been here. Doing a scratch pack. I opened some boxes and I had odds and ends from builds I did for other Busters in 2008! I needed $10 in electronics from Ebay. I had Legris Elbows, Clippard Valves, tubing, a bunch of resin stuff. Need to fabricate a lot, but I have a ton of 1/8" plastic (they were going to toss it at work a few years ago!) I printed 1:1 versions of Stefan’s plans using Microsoft Publisher and 11x17 sheets, then taped them together. I’m also using Venkman71’s plans, too.

here are some more pics, hope to get more done this weekend!

That’s looking pretty good so far.

I got a lot done yesterday. So nice to have a free weekend! I may get all the building done today? Then it’s just waiting for electronics from China…

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image