I found these new shirts and can order some if people are interested in them.
That one’s not really my style, but on the shirts site, it still says these ones are coming soon:

Is there an ETA on these?
Shane
Perhaps they sold out.
I will look into restocking, but I can’t say anything for certain. GBShirts aren’t selling very well anymore (if at all).
That Stay Puft image is my wallpaper, except that there are 4 guys fighting instead of one.
Oh… well I don’t want to put you through the trouble of ordering a whole bunch of shirts if I’m gonna be the only one to get one. That’s just a waste of your time! Where do you get them from?
Shane
I’m a licensed retailer.
Gotcha! Thanks! In that case, if you do restock that particular shirt I’ll get one. Otherwise, no biggie. I can look around (I’m in no rush)!
Shane
I like that design.
I don’t wear shirts that improperly display the mechanics of suspension bridges.
i would wear a gb shirt if it come in a larger size than XL
x2
They come in XXL.
Can’t afford any GB shirts at the moment, but we may do business in the near future.
I like the Terror Dog and the green Trap/GB Logo shirts. The Stay Puft shirt would interest me if it were in a darker colour than white.
Is it in that color, or is that just to show what the shirt looks like? I don’t really like white t-shirts. As much as I don’t need any more Ghostbusters shirts (LOL!) I think I’d be tempted to buy that if it cam in black.
It is white.
But I agree, it would look better in black.
would it be cheaper than the $25 they wanted at comic con?
would it be cheaper than the $25 they wanted at comic con?
Heh. We’re talking $16 or $18 each.
2X is a little better but they always turn out short, no 3X or tall?
Gravedigger138:
would it be cheaper than the $25 they wanted at comic con?
Heh. We’re talking $16 or $18 each.
SEXY!
Oh, that’s one of the coolest GB shirts I’ve seen. I want one!
