New to GBfans forum....

Hi guys and gals.

I’m Fred from France. 48 years old. I’m a true addict to original Ghostbusters movies and above all, I always dreamt to own a proton pack and Neutrona wand (own the Hasbro one which I will modify soon with real parts or aluminum parts).

I think at 48 years old…it’s time for this.

I’m waiting for Mack’s Factory pieces to be made and I hope to be able to complete a Proton pack by my own…before my passing…lol

I know and I’m sure I will find here all the help and assistance I could (I will) need in that task !!!

All my best and stay safe GB fans.

Fred

Thank you very much :slight_smile:

Welcome to the boards, friend. You and I are both in our 40’s and just now deciding to build props from the same movie that hundreds of people have been building from for a long time. And just so you know, I’m 41.

Hi and thank you. I hope we will do well with our builds… Good luck to you.

Fred

You, too.

Hello an welcome

welcome from Italy!