New to the site and I want to build a proton pack.

We sell a lot of those here: http://www.gbfans.com/shop/pack-parts/

Well sir that you will have to either hit the shop on gbfans, or eBay. I can point you to a good seller on eBay if need be. If some things you need are sold out in the shop

If you wait a week or two, I should be outtig together some nycoil 1/4" and 5/32" tubing and legris converted SMC fittings on sale. I have a lot of nycoil tube. I just need to dye the 1/4" blue to a deeper shade.

Is there a way to get a sound board that has the only the Proton Pack Start Up, Humming and Proton Pack Power Off Sounds?

My suggestion, no matter what your skill level or budget may be, is to simply read read read through the many threads here, either of build threads or just info dumps. Pore over every photo you can find. I didn’t buy a single part for nearly a year while I just did research into how the pack comes together, the correct parts, etc. This site is an amazing trove of information - there is no question you can think of related to this prop that hasn’t already been answered. It’s all here.

Good luck!