Newbie From MI.

Howdy, I’m From Michigan. Lansing to be Specific. I stumbled on this site about a year ago when I followed a Link about one of the Echto’s On here. The Suburau. I thought it was a Pretty cool, so I joined the forum. I had all intentions of turning my explorer into an echto but Decided I need to spend my money on important things like Gas, Food, and Rent.

I Was born in 85, so I never saw the movies in the theaters.  But I have both of them and Can recite many of the lines on both.  Ever since I was  kid and watched The real Ghostbusters cartoon I fell in love with Echto-1.  I always thought it would be cool to make one.  My Family called one of our cars Echto- 2.  I know, it's probably not the proper Echto- 2, But we were kids.  It was fun.

I am Currently a Bus driver for a Public school in the area. My wife is Going to MSU to become a Vet. I pretty much put my College on hold so I could pay the bills. I originaly wanted to be a Union Stage hand. I have since then felt I was being called to Ministry in Camping. I still love theater stuff. In fact, this summer I’m goign to be the A/V guy at camp. I’m going to make te most out of it. Eventually I’ll be going back to college (somewere, I’m not sure) and getting a Degree in Recrational Management/ Camping Ministries.

Someday I may build some sort of Ghostbusting Vehicle. I threw around the idea of a Echto Sand rail. LIke the Fast Attack Vehicles navy seals use but make it Ghost buster themed. I’m all about the original props, but I also believe that if you’re going to build something, Enjoy it and make it your own. I’m into Dune hopping. So…It woudl fit. Anywho, I’m done with my book. I probably won’t be posting a whole lot, but I’ll be lurking.

Used to live in EL, myself (went to graduate school @ MSU)…gotta say, I disliked that town quite a lot.

Although, GREAT Thai restaurant over there in the little strip by the Ihop & Honey Baked Ham…

Howdy L4CX

Welcome! Theater stuff is fun. :smiley:

GB dune buggy? A GB school bus would be cool, too. I understand about the money thing. I just went trash picking in the rain, and got an old Karaoke machine and a Direct TV satellite dish!! welcome aboard!

Do you have a Sand Rail or Dune Buggy?

I’m into Air Cooled Volkswagens.. and have always wanted to build a Sand Rail.