Hi Folks
I apologize in advance as this is probably the worst thing to ask as a newbie. I’m sorry!
I’m in LA and am trying to avoid using my very poor looking recreation of a proton pack this weekend.
I’m an indie filmmaker who has foolishly run out of time prepping for a reimagining of the rooftop scene with Gozer. This version subs Donald Trump as Gozer and his APPRENTICE sidekicks as the Terror Dogs.
Can anybody help? I’m sans budget but will pay out of pocket as needed.
Thanks for considering
Joe
Thanks gamera1968
I did figure it was a long shot! My SO ended up whipping up something proton-pack-like for me in a day. Fragile as all heck and nowhere near authentic but it got the job done. I’ll post here and let you guys have a chuckle - and maybe - just maybe - wonder how much fun you’d have had making the scene with us! 
Not a problem. That’s what we’re here for. 
Just hope it looks the part. That’s what counts the most for a beginner, as we all have to start somewhere.
Even though I’m building my own pack on a tight budget, its not 100% accurate but it will look like a proton pack once its done. 