Newbie.........

Hi,

Just want to say hi to everyone. I’ve been a Ghostbusters fan since I first saw the original '84 movie. I’ve been a costumer for several years and am looking to slowly put together a Ghostbusters costume. Will probably go with the first movie version but I do like the grey suits shown briefly in GB2. This site has done a great job of providing reference material and sources for costume parts, heck, most items are even sold here. 8) I know I can get the pack frame and boots at the surplus stores near the local Army base.

Just wanted to introduce my self. Hoping to get a jumpsuit in soon with the goal of having a basic costume ready in time for Dragoncon. I know some of the more complex pieces such as the wand, PKE meter, pack, etc will take considerable time but that’s all part of the fun.

image

Hi wlecome :kylie:

Thank you :slight_smile:

Your Wecome