'No Ghost' Door logos.. where to find them?

I’m not sure if I’m going to turn my truck into an ectomobile, but I would like to get some ‘No Ghost’ logos for it. The question I have is where would one find them?

I’m probably answering my own question here, but I thought of going to a Postnet or Kinkos and having some made there, some that are magnetic. Do these places do that? Where did y’all get yours?

Any info would be extremely beneficial, and accepted. Thanks!

Hey AJ, sure would be great if the Ectomobiles section had a stickied thread by Boomerjinks with GB logo vector art and siren sound file links… wouldn’t it?

WOULDN’T IT?

Yeah, find a local sign shop to do them, should cost you far less than $50 for a set of three.

But he didn’t ask for vector art or the siren sound

… Thanks boomerjinks.

I may do sound, which I would get another replica sounds chip. Rob already has them set up.

contact gbdude1011 he sells decals anything you need any decal any size will do a custom order. great cat to deal with brotha. highly recommended!

I have his 12" logos w/o magnetic backing. I’ll order those once I get more monies. Thanks for looking out, though! And yes, it is high quality stuff.

I just got gbdude’s new style logo’s and they are awesome.

Oh wow, I hadn’t seen those. Are people really buying these to use on their Ecto conversions?

Sure. Why not?

i hope not, those look like shit.

How so? What’s wrong with them?

Other than the shadow effects put in it (which was used for the VG logo), nothing. Others may not like the depth incorporated into it, but, imo, its fine.