Northern VA GBs and Toys for Tots

Hey NOVA GBs. Anyone up for spending a Saturday afternoon at the Fair Lakes Toys R Us to collect toys and donations for Toys for Tots? The manager, Mike Rector, wanted to know. He basically has told us that we can pick any weekend as long as we give him a heads up. (Maybe this time it won’t snow.)

Or competing with a Sarah Palin booksigning next door!

I am in. Although, I don’t have my pack ready, but I do have my uniform ready. Just let me know when.

LOL. I completely forgot about that. I remember that Palin made the news with the crowd that showed up.

I’m having trouble with picking a date. The one Saturday I will be able to do this is December 11, which is already taken by the 501st and Rebel Legion.

December 18 seems possible. But I don’t know if I’ll be out of town to visit with my wife’s family in NJ. If you all want, I can set up December 18 from 1 pm to 4 pm with TRU management so that you all can do the event. I just don’t know if I’ll be there yet.