O-H...I-O......

come on guys we should have an ohio gathering we would like to host it here in dayton ohio at the miamivalley cable council food drinks and show you guys some of Ghostbusters spook university show off eachothers props maybe go to the local mall in costume what ya think anybody intrested being winter theres no conventions so why not dont worry if you dont have a whole lot of props just to meet fellow gb’s so what ya guys say!!!And bring any props you have not just ghostbusters..

What’s up guys. I’m at Kent State Uni most of the time, Youngstown when I go home :smiley: I’m still working on my gear. Damn well better be ready by Halloween 2008.

youngstown thats pretty close to me im in springfield ohio if you need help let the spookuniversity crew help if we can

It’s entirely possible that I might do that when I start on my pack in the summer, haha… when I go home for winter break this weekend I’ll finish up my trap. It’s been pretty easy so far. I’m building it out of cardboard, and I gotta say it was incredibly tough to get started. It doesn’t look like much until you get a couple pieces cut. I picked up some cheap lights at Walmart, and that gave me the motivation to finish the cartridge… gotta work on the casing when I get back home. I already have all the knobs and stuff thanks to irricanian though :smiley:

Hey everyone, I figured for my first post on the board, might as well be in the Regional section. My name is Chris, been a huge fan of Ghostbusters since I was 8 ( im 26 now ). I live in Canton, Ohio and I wanted to start putting together a Ghostbusters costume for Halloween '08. Can’t wait to meet everyone here!

Hey guys I’m Jonathan Roberts and I worked with John on Ghostbusters Spook University. I played Mark Nelson. I’m still saving up to make my pack and equipment but can’t wait to get more involved with the Ghostbuster community here in Ohio.

hey me my friend cincinnati busters have been building props at eachothers house we’re hopefuly going in costume for halloween.