Hey buckeyes, make some noise!!! ![]()
NOISE!!!
Warren, OH in the summer
Mount Vernon, OH during school
We need more Ohio GB’s…
I was just thinking that. I know there are several that have packs…even some near me that are doing their own fanfilm.
Isn’t there a group called the Louisville Ghostbusters? We should hook up with them man. You know, you and I are only a couple hours apart. If you ever need help with that pack let me know! I’ve built a few and am working on 3 more (1 Hero, 2 Stunt).
That’d be great.
Here’s the MySpace page for the guys near me doing a film: http://www.myspace.com/ohiogbfanfilm
I’ve contacted them, but they were not very helpful and seemed like they didn’t want to talk to me. It’s sad because I don’t know if they made their packs or bought them. They even got local TV talent to be in the film.
I know some of them… heh… Amanda Fire is in their movie… wow… I met her at a convention once and she is crazzzzzzzzzzzy
Wow, I feel really left out.
waves from Dayton Yo. ![]()
Yo. Where at in Dayton? That’s my bustin’ ground, too.
About fifteen minutes west of Dayton actually: the New Lebanon area. I work at Wright Patt and trade ridiculous sums of money with Wright State U for a chance to get a piece of paper that may prove useless. ;D
That’s awesome. My fiance works on base in the AFRL. I’m going to transfer to WSU in the summer because UD is way too expensive for me. I’m really glad there’s another GB fan on here that’s close to me.
You guys should really organize. :-p We were missing Ohio at the last Gencon. Us, Illinois, and Louisville were starting to worry you’d all been caught up in an interdimensional cross-rip or something.
Gotta finish my equipment first. No good as a Ghostbusters without the ability to bust ghosts.
hello my names John I play Bill Venkman in Ghostbusters spook university…Me and gbdan started the ohio ghostbusters years back..SpiderFan2k3 im sorry if you got snubbed please feel free to contact me on here or on myspace.Iam also a louisville ghostbuster.OHIO IN DA HOUSE!!!
This is really strange for me. I started the Ohio thread and now I’m having to say goodbye. My fiance has accepted a job at SEMO (Southeast Missouri State) and we’re moving to Cape Girardeau, MO next weekend. I wish I could have met some of you guys because my two packs are only a third done. But there are some ghostheads in MO, so I’m won’t be alone there.
You Ohio people need to get out to Indy sometime for one of the cons. The community out here is always great when we show up randomly in costume.
Greetings from Marysville, Ohio (near Columbus). I am just finishing up my costume for Halloween 2007.
Columbus, Ohio here…but probably won’t be starting a costume until next year sometime.
Whatup? NW Ohio checking in. :sigh: