Official Ghostbusters Blu-ray Giveaway + $5 Off Coupon

image

Ghostbusters Fans in connection with Sony Pictures is giving away copies of Ghostbusters 1 & 2 on Blu-ray to FIVE lucky fans! Enter to win on the Ghostbusters Fans Facebook page and you will automatically receive a coupon for $5 off Ghostbusters 1 or 2 on Blu-ray, redeemable at retailers across the U.S.!

Follow this link to enter to win, and receive the coupon:

http://woobox.com/7e5bty

Like, Comment, and Share with your friends to help spread the Ghostbusters love!

so no Canadians then

You can enter to win, but the coupon is US only.

I entered. Didn’t try to get the coupon tho. Even tho I’ll be buying it on Tuesday.

do you know if the coupon works if it was preordered?

coupon not showing up. anybody else experience this? using win 8.

Coupon must be presented in person at your local retailer during payment.

Should work better now. Its a https issue.

TWO DAYS LEFT.

I’m entered! Hope I win, if not, I’ll buy it anyways!