Is anyone going to Ohayocon 2011? Borzou, Kramer and myself are going to be there from the Indiana Team.
Most of the Columbus Ghostbusters should be there.
Hmmm, sounds tempting to show up…maybe. ^.^
I’ll be there in full gear on Saturday, but also providing programming for Ohayocon itself Friday night as co-host of the annual Anime Hell event.
Will be on duty Sat with Lather, Green (Not Adam but the Girl), Ash and Bigjon
Unless things changed for Jon, I thought that one of his kids birthday party was that Saturday? I know my son’s is that day and since we’ll have a lot of family in from out of town, I’ll have to bow out of Ohayocon this year and probably never be able to go unless they move it up a weekend.
Bigjon will be there after 1ish-2. It will be fun!! I’m bringing the Buster Gals with me and meeting up with Lather (He doesn’t know it yet but we will work out something
). So yea.. sorry to hear you can’t come bro. We will take pics for ya! ![]()
I know it now. Tell me about the Twinkie.
This will be my first time at a convention as a Ghostbuster fan. Does the Columbus Ghostbusters have a plan to meet somewhere at the convention or are you guys just all going together in a van or something?
We just tend to wander through the con, gathering folks as we go.
Plus most of us have our groups custom logo on our uniforms. Makes us easier to spot, lol.
I hope Beetlejuice will be there again. That guy was a hoot.
Confirming, sometime after 2pm for me on Saturday. But planning to hang until the late evening when it all dies down. Not going on Sunday at all.
Homestretch til the big weekend. Who’s excited?
I was gonna go.. but Borzou acted like he wasn’t gonna go.. to try and get me not to go.
Not sure you’d fit in. ![]()
There are a couple of girls I’d like to fit in… with.
Denied. xD
They’re not the kind of girls who are into gingers in a fur suit.. sorry.
Didn’t want them anyhow. ![]()